Write a python program to achieve the expected output for problem below.
Given two sorted list of integers A and B, find first list of numbers from list A that has a sum equal to sum of list of numbers from list B.
list A: [1,2,3,4,5,6]
list B: [9,10,11,12,13,14]
[2,3,4] , 
As 2,3,4 from list A adds upto 9, which is present in list B
list A: [10,11,12,13,14]
list B: [2, 3, 19, 99, 101]
[10,11] , [2,19]
10, 11 adds upto 21 from list A and from list B 2 and 19 adds upto 21 hence the result.
Incase if there are no list of numbers that equal to a sum that can be found in list B then return 0
If there are multiple options present, exit at first result.
Parse the given list and provide in a format expected as output. Input and Output data can be downloaded from the link provided below.
- Perform validations on date and amount columns
- Identify Phone numbers and email id in the list
- Find max amount and min amount in the output
- Identify Deposits transaction list and withdrawals transaction list separately and all withdrawals should have negative indication.
- Share the output code and result excel as zip document
Process the provided data to arrive at an analysis based on rule sets provided.
Input data is provided in the form of Excel with 3 sheets.
Sheet 1: Conflicting Roles
This sheet represents the rule set, where if any user with the ‘Base Role’ had any access to the ‘Conflicting Role’ then such user is said to have an ‘Unauthorized Access’
Sheet 2: Access Listing validation
This sheet consists of the user list with their department and access roles.
Sheet 1: The conflicting roles have been provided. If a user has full authorization for the conflicting roles provided, the conflict ID should be mapped. (e.g. User A has full authorization for role A and role B. This is an example of a conflicting role assigned to a user.)
Sheet 3: Invoices
This sheet consists of Invoices posted by various users from sheet 2.
- In sheet 2, identify the list of users who have conflicting roles. Map the conflict ID’s accordingly (all3 conflicts, 2 conflicts or one conflict).
- The Users which have conflicting roles should be defined in a separate column “Authorised Yes/No” as yes or no accordingly.
- For the users identified as “Un authorized access”, identify the invoices posted by the users in Sheet 3. Populate the department and access validation result from step 2.
List of invoices with new columns “Authorised Yes/No”, “Conflicting rules”, “Department” to be provided in the form of Excel.
All required input files are available in the download option below.