Write a python program to achieve the expected output for problem below.
Given two sorted list of integers A and B, find first list of numbers from list A that has a sum equal to sum of list of numbers from list B.
list A: [1,2,3,4,5,6]
list B: [9,10,11,12,13,14]
[2,3,4] , 
As 2,3,4 from list A adds upto 9, which is present in list B
list A: [10,11,12,13,14]
list B: [2, 3, 19, 99, 101]
[10,11] , [2,19]
10, 11 adds upto 21 from list A and from list B 2 and 19 adds upto 21 hence the result.
Incase if there are no list of numbers that equal to a sum that can be found in list B then return 0.
If there are multiple options present, exit at first result.
Parse the given list and provide in a format expected as output. Input and Output data can be downloaded from the link provided below.
- Perform validations on date and amount columns
- Identify Phone numbers and email id in the list
- Find max amount and min amount in the output
- Identify Deposits transaction list and withdrawals transaction list separately and all withdrawals should have negative indication.
- Share the output code and result excel as zip document
All required input files are available in the download option below.